Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Microsoft Disaster Response

Was I the only person who saw the headline A view from Microsoft's disaster central and immediately thought that the following article would be about Microsoft's efforts to contain the damage from the explorer weakness that was exploited in the Google hack?

Probably. I guess it's an occupational hazard that comes from being a lawyer who focuses on computer software.

And speaking of software, I wanted to mention that, in my hiatus from Ephemerallaw, I started up a new blog, Developer Diary, which is devoted to my ongoing programming efforts. I also set up a page, By Hand Games where you can download some of the games I've written.

Of course, the above has nothing to do with information security or data privacy. Then again, I'm not exclusively devoted to information security and data privacy, and I see no particular reason why Ephemerallaw should be either.

No comments: