Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Malwarebytes Link

As a (most likely final) follow up to my posts (here and here) on removing Antivirus 2009, I contacted Malwarebytes and asked if they had an alternate site where you could download their tools without being blocked. In response, they sent me this link to their free product. I can't guarantee that it will work, and I'm not planning on purposefully getting infected just to test it. However, if anyone happens to stumble across this blog looking for a way to remove the virus, the above link might do the trick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a surprisingly effective freeware antimalware tool. It's a relatively speedy malware remover, with the quick scan taking about 8 minutes even with other high-resource programs running. System Security removal